- Application process
- MTh in Applied Orthodox Theology...
The 2020 application deadline has been extended to JUNE 15, 2020.
The new application deadline for all Certificate and Master's programs is now March 15 of each year. (The Pastoral Care & Counseling program accepts students only in odd-numbered years.)
Please note: Beginning in 2020, newly accepted students will attend the Residency at Antiochian Village before beginning their first year of coursework. This is a change from past years.
Due to COVID-19, the 2020 Residency will be held in an online format. Planning is in progress.
Application Deadline: March 15 of each year. Extended for 2020 to JUNE 15.
The following are required as part of the online application:
- Recent full-face photograph of the applicant
- Statement of the reason for application to the program
- Brief autobiography with an emphasis on church activities
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s pastor; or FOR ALL CLERGY, a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s bishop or pertinent ecclesiastical authority
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 (seventy-five U.S. dollars), payable by credit card through the online application process.