- Application process
- MTh in Applied Orthodox Theology...
The new application deadline for all Certificate and Master's programs is March 15 of each year, for entry the following fall. (The Pastoral Care & Counseling program accepts students only in odd-numbered years.)
Please note that, beginning in 2020, newly accepted students will attend the Residency at Antiochian Village before beginning their first year of coursework (late August 2020). This is a change from past years.
Application Deadline: March 15 of each year.
The following are required as part of the online application:
- Recent full-face photograph of the applicant
- Statement of the reason for application to the program
- Brief autobiography with an emphasis on church activities
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s pastor; or FOR ALL CLERGY, a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s bishop or pertinent ecclesiastical authority
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 (seventy-five U.S. dollars), payable by credit card through the online application process.