- Application process
- MTh in Pastoral Care & Counseling...
The new application deadline for all Certificate and Master's programs is March 15. Please note that the Pastoral Care & Counseling program only forms a new student cohort every other year, in odd years (2021, 2023, etc.). Applications are accepted from September through March 15 of the year preceding the formation of each new cohort. Next deadline will be March 15, 2021.
The following are required as part of the online application:
- Recent full-face photograph of the applicant
- Statement of reason for application to the program
- 2,500-word autobiographical sketch capturing important dimensions of one’s own personal journey (theological, psychological, spiritual, social/familial, etc.)
- Evidence of successful completion of an accredited baccalaureate degree (official transcript)
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s pastor, or FOR ALL CLERGY, a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s bishop or pertinent ecclesiastical authority
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 (seventy-five U.S. dollars), payable by credit card through the online application process.